Thanks to everyone who attended the Redis Workshop
I think it went well considering this is the first time we've tried the workshop format.
Here are the materials:
Presentation: Link (Google Slides)
- Redis Overview
- Problem / Solution Description
- Pivotal Web Services setup / deploy
Workshop Code: https://github.com/GreaterMKEMeetup/redis-workshop
- Pre-solution code
- Branch for Spring Data solution
- Branch for Redisson solution
- Spring Data solution branch also contains manifest.yml files for PWS deploys.
Improvements for next workshop style meetup:
- Omit Vagrant, and use Virtual Box directly.
- Supply an image rather than having to pull and run Vagrant.
- Pull code from inside the Virtual Machine to avoid differences in git configurations (windows line endings).
Thanks, and stay tuned for announcements on February's meetup @ MATC.